DropShipping Platforms, When it comes to dropshipping, the sheer idea of it makes it sound like any businessperson’s paradise. Minimal investment, no handling of inventory, simply selling and collecting money.
Nevertheless, that is not always the case. As much as the market is full of dropshipping suppliers, services, and platforms — the bulk of the research that goes into finding reliable suppliers, products that yield positive profit margins, and meet the high-quality standards of any seller falls on you, the drop shipper.
Criteria for Selecting Best Dropshipping Site Platforms:
Now there are many eCommerce platforms for dropshipping business owners. To make the process of dropshipping platform selection much easier, we would like to suggest you compare these platforms based on these criteria:
- The platform should be easy to use and almost free
- It should support all dropshipping plugins
- It should have efficient and 24/7 support
- It should make management seamless and help grow your business
Best Dropshipping Site Platforms
All drop-shipping companies have their advantages and disadvantages. It is important for online businesses to evaluate the various drop shippers based on their own specific needs and use cases. Here is an overview of the most popular dropshipping platforms, their pros and cons.
- Dropship Direct
- Wholesale 2B
- Sunrise Wholesale
- Wholesale Central
- Inventory Source
- Worldwide Brands
Doba is one of the most comprehensive dropshipping services out there. It not only provides a detailed directory of manufacturers and wholesalers but also offers a platform to simply add the products you want without having to collaborate with multiple drop shippers. Typically, you have to collaborate with 20+ drop-shipping suppliers. With Doba you just have to find the product to sell, list them on your site and then start selling!
Doba will contact the supplier and send the product to the customers, removing the hassle of managing drop shippers. Doba acts as an intermediary, connecting drop-shipping companies with aspiring retailers. It also provides you with the technology to list and sell items from a drop shippers’ warehouse.
When you want to sell goods online, but you do not want a household or even warehouse full of packages and products that need to be shipped out, they turn to dropshipping. The problem occurs when you try to find a trustworthy drop shippers with profitable goods to sell.
This is where sites like Doba come in. Doba claims to offer an impressive 2+ million products to choose from, all of which you can dropship.
How does it Work?
- Finding Products and Suppliers
There are three different ways to browse potential products and suppliers on the Doba site:
1.) There is the product feed, with featured products at the top.
2.) You can view a list of suppliers alphabetically, and then click on one for more information.
3.) Or, most likely, you will browse using the Doba catalog.
- Keeping an Inventory
Something else Doba allows you to do is build your own inventory of products that are of interest to you. It is kind of like building your own custom catalog from the larger catalog so it is easier for you to save and revisit product options. You can then upload the inventories to your online store later on.
- Exporting Your Data
Doba allows you to export product information into various formats. If you export the data to a spreadsheet, you can compare information in the columns easily and directly. There are also many third-party formats, so that you can easily upload product information to sites such as Amazon or eBay to expand your business opportunities.
- Keeping Track of Orders
There is also a neat little area for keeping track of the details of your orders, including the order status, dates, suppliers, buyers, locations and amounts.
- Learning the Best Practices for Finding and Selling Products
The last section we will cover is the “Education” tab. Doba provides a small series of free lessons on the main aspects of drop shipping, such as choosing your market niche or competing on price. These are designed to help you get your head around what is a good idea, and what you should run from as you go through the motions.
Pros of Doba:
- The website is easy to understand and navigate
- It provides helpful educational resources for drop shipping
- It is easy to customize your own inventories for quick reference
- The integration between Doba and 100+ Shopping Carts makes uploading product info much faster and easier
- You get low inventory notifications as a precaution against overselling
- Immediate access to products from hundreds of suppliers.
- Organize lists of products for bulk export to your store or preferred marketplace.
- Email updates about supplier discounts, trending and seasonal products, and new suppliers in the categories that matter most to you.
Cons of Doba:
- Membership is not cheap
- The products are expensive and difficult to compete with on major platforms
- The general across-the-board online opinion of Doba is not favorable
Doba is probably best for you if you are a marketer who is experience-rich but time-poor. You need to be aware of the work and effort required to make a profit with drop shipping, especially considering the competitive pricing online. If you want to sell via the big sites, such as Amazon and eBay, you will be battling prices that are more than likely impossible to beat.
Oberlo allows you to import products from AliExpress directly into your Shopify store and ship directly to your customers, wherever they are and in only a few clicks. More than 6,500 Shopify stores are using Oberlo and have made $36,000,000+ in sales so far.
Oberlo bills itself as the leading marketplace to search and find products to sell online at your Shopify store. Their platform for Shopify facilitates drop shipping by connecting merchants with suppliers, who then ship products directly to consumers.
Try Oberlo free for 30 days, no credit card is required. Their cheapest plan is 5.00 per month. Every account starts with a free trial of the Pro Plan and you will not be billed until after the free trial period has ended. Oberlo is dedicated to helping people succeed, wherever they are on their e-commerce journey. Regardless if they are just starting out or looking for new ways to grow their online business.
The makers of Oberlo clearly understand the challenges that online stores face when it comes to creating products on a website, and fulfilling orders. Many of their key features include “one-click” or automated systems, which can make a world of difference when you start increasing the number of products that you offer. The auto-update for inventory is especially important and useful, as anyone who has been burned by an out-of-stock product can tell you.
Pros of Oberlo – dropshipping platforms :
- Easy one-click import of AliExpress products.
- Change product suppliers as you desire
- Product inventory is updated automatically
- Product customization
- Automated pricing
- Fulfill and track orders automatically
- Track your sales
- Multiple user accounts
- ePacket delivery (scroll up for breakdown)
- Beautiful, modern user interface.
- Tight integration with Shopify.
Cons of Oberlo – dropshipping platforms :
- Works only with Shopify stores.
- No shipment tracking, fulfillment monitoring or multiple users with free account.
- Only supports AliExpress for now.
Oberlo has 4.2 out of 5 stars from 2,000 reviews in the Shopify app store.
SaleHoo is a wholesale supplier directory that connects dropshippers to suppliers. A $67 yearly membership grants you access to this database of wholesalers and dropshippers. There are currently 8,000+ suppliers on the site, and SaleHoo screens them all before they are added to the directory. There is a 60-day free trial period, and the customer service gets high marks: 9.6 out of 10 with 300 reviews on TrustPilot.
SaleHoo has more of a focus on presenting a detailed directory for companies you can partner with for your business.They have 8,000+ companies in their network that give you access to over 1.6 million products.The SaleHoo team verifies all the 8000+ suppliers, so you can trust them for quality and other factors.
One-plan gives you access to SaleHoo Supplier, Market Research Labs, members forum, and personal email support and 60-day money back guarantee.
Pros of SaleHoo – dropshipping platforms :
- You can search for those products that can bring you higher profits when you do the selling.
- They also have good support, and therefore you do not need to worry.
- The people surrounding it are right, and consequently you can chat with them to know the kind of experience they have been having before.
- SaleHoo manages a routine blog and forum so you can learn and chat with others who are just like you.
- You can use the Market Research Lab to find which types of products are more likely to bring you higher profits.
Cons of SaleHoo – dropshipping platforms :
- There are no free trials though they have a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The preparation can be devastating.
- Training can be overwhelming.
OpenCart is free, open-source and easy to use eCommerce platform where the sellers can create a website for selling their products to the customers. There are various extensions of eCommerce available to maintain your online store according to your needs. Opencart does not charge any fees to the sellers for customizations in their store.
OpenCart is an easy and transparent system to install. It integrates well, is free to use, and will give your site an effective e-commerce solution. To maximize the potential of this platform, however, you must use premium elements that do come at a cost.
Pros of OpenCart – dropshipping platforms :
- It is lightweight and thus faster than other is.
- It has simple user interface and thus comparatively easy to learn and manage.
- Unlike other, it has more number of inbuilt shipping and payment methods.
- It has more number of free modules and themes.
- Opencart has more number of developers, thus you get support easily.
- Opencart Development cost is comparatively cheaper than others are.
- Opencart consume less server resources and it is easy to maintain.
Cons of OpenCart – dropshipping platforms :
- Not suitable for large-scale businesses.
- Do not provide large number of fancy features like Magento.
- Since it is easy to learn, low quality and vulnerable modules are available on Internet.
- Cache management is not available out of the box.
Shopify is the leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops.
The platform also provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business. The Shopify platform was engineered for reliability and scale, using enterprise-level technology made available to businesses of all sizes.
Shopify currently powers over 800,000 businesses in approximately 150 countries and is trusted by brands such as Tesla Motors, Budweiser, Red Bull, LA Lakers, the New York Stock Exchange, GoldieBlox, and many more.
Shopify is an easy-to-launch option for ecommerce store owners that integrates well with drop shipping companies like Ordoro, but can also be used to sell white label and manufactured products. Shopify offers several plans, including Shopify Plus for enterprises.
The upsides of Shopify are its affordable pricing plans and that it provides vast amount of options for your ecommerce store. Most helpful part of them is their support teams definitely. Although it is an own run type of platform and you can manage it all yourself with knowledge base only. But just in case if you gets stuck somewhere while building your dream store you can hop on their support team that is very helpful and fast!
The price varies based on the number of personal accounts, cart abandonment recapture features, reports, and shipping costs, as well as the transaction fee the cart charges. Shopify fees range from 0.5-2.0% per transaction unless you use their Shopify Payments option, powered by Stripe.
Pros of Shopify – dropshipping platforms :
- Shopify is a powerfully hosted platform that will also take care of your transaction processing time.
- Shopify is an excellent platform for less tech-savvy people.
- Shopify provides merchants several theme options for their store. Themes are broken down by industry: Art & Photography, Jewelry & Accessories, Food & Beverage, Furniture, and much more.
- Shopify has over 1,200 different apps that can help you automate your tasks, which allows you to focus on other important such as marketing or increasing your sales.
- Shopify has an incredibly dedicated support team. They are available to you via live chat, and email. You can also call them 24/7 via four different numbers, depending on your region.
- Shopify provides you with marketing tools that will increase SEO rankings, sharing on social media, and automate some your other tasks.
Cons of Shopify – dropshipping platforms :
- There are only ten free theme templates. If you do not have any of the free templates, you will need to pay a one-time fee to use any of the other themes.
- You will need to pay fees associated with using 1,200 different apps.
- If you are having technical issues you may not always be able to receive direct help from the general support.
- Customers cannot use multiple discounts; only one discount per order is available by default. Some extensions, like a Script Editor, can be used for multiple discounts feature, but only with a Shopify Plus plan.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms worldwide. It is a plugin for WordPress that will turn your website into a very powerful online store. Therefore, it is no surprise that Automattic, the company behind WordPress, added this successful plugin to its portfolio in May 2015.
More than that, WooCommerce is the most popular way to build an eCommerce store for successful sites. It powers 25% – a plurality – of the eCommerce stores in the top 1 million sites worldwide.
WooCommerce is the most widely used ecommerce platform around the globe. It has a market share of more than 28% percent in overall ecommerce stores and the major credit for this goes to being a relaxed to install plugin. WooCommerce users can install it with just a single click, which makes it an ideal platform even for non-technical users.
To get started with WooCommerce, you will need to:
- Purchase hosting and a domain name.
- Install WordPress.
- Install the WooCommerce plugin.
- Extend your store with plugins and themes.
Pros of WooCommerce – dropshipping platforms :
- It is free, and the underlying WordPress software is free.
- It is open source. Anyone can go in and audit, modify, or extend the code.
- It is regular person friendly. You do not need to be an expert developer to launch a store.
- It is extensible. Using something called “plugins”; you can add all kinds of new functionality to your store without the need for any technical knowledge.
- It works on all devices. More and more people shop on smartphones, and it is ready to serve those people.
- It looks how you want it to. Using something called “themes”, you can control exactly how your store looks without the need for any technical knowledge.
- It is secure. Beyond being open source, it comes from Automattic, a billion dollar company with the resources to secure your store.
Cons of WooCommerce – dropshipping platforms :
- Needs some knowledge of two platforms: WordPress and WooCommerce, for efficient administration. Moreover, expert knowledge is needed to add new functionality.
- Even though the core WooCommerce plugin is free, many extensions are not.
- It is not cheap.
- Specialist E-commerce site builders are needed in order to implement a robust site.
- On-going maintenance is the responsibility of the storeowner.
- WooCommerce by itself will not fulfill the E-commerce funnel.
It is your way to build a secure, flexible eCommerce store using the most popular tool to make a website.
BigCommerce is one of the largest ecommerce solutions available in the industry. It is headed by CEO Brent Bellm and COO Robert Alvarez and has a team of over 350+ employees in three international offices located in San Francisco, California, Austin, Texas and Sydney, Australia.
BigCommerce is a hosted ecommerce platform. It has a fair share of ecommerce platform market and claims to host more than 50,000 small business websites and 2,000+ enterprise companies.
It is known for its simple user interface and quick ecommerce setup process. As a hosted ecommerce platform, compared with Shopify, BigCommerce is more affordable because it does not charge any transaction fee, and offers unlimited staff accounts, apart from other prominent features.
Product management is incredibly flexible with BigCommerce. Your inventory will be perfectly handled and updated, and you will be able to define all the options and variants that you need for your products.
Using their App Market, you can install apps that offer extra functionalities (e.g. Xero or QuickBooks integration). Creating regular content, such as webpages and blog posts, is easy enough. However, their text editor looks a bit outdated.
BigCommerce’s price structure is quite simple. Their cheapest plan is the Standard one, which costs $29.95 monthly.
If you need an abandoned cart feature you should pick the Plus ($ 79.95 mo) or Pro ($ 199.95/mo) plan. When a tailored solution is required, BigCommerce offers the Enterprise plan with a dedicated account manager. On top of that, you can purchase your domain names at BigCommerce starting at $ 12.27 per year.
Pros of BigCommerce – dropshipping platforms :
- Business owners who are just starting out or do not wish to hire a developer will be attracted to BigCommerce’s all-in-one platform, which comes with everything you need to power an online store.
- BigCommerce is incredibly easy to use as any decent all-in-one platform should be. It is even easy to get started with a free, 15-day trial.
- It offers free and premium themes you can install and edit with ease.
- It is easy to create products and manage your store.
- BigCommerce does not charge transaction fees on any of their plans.
- It has the ability to allow anyone to build and run their own online store without having to rely on a number of different services.
- One-on-one support is available 24/7 through chat, email and phone.
Cons of BigCommerce – dropshipping platforms :
- The company charges extra fees for successful customers.
- There is no lite version.
- This platform’s themes have style, but some are a little expensive and can affect the startup costs for some. There are only seven free themes, and the most popular premium themes are either $170 or $195.
- The theme editor is easy to use once you get the hang of it, but it can feel a little clunky when you first start out.
- It is very easy to edit styles, but it would be nice to have a drag-and-drop page builder to design custom pages.
Magento is one of the largest e-commerce platforms on the market. Hundreds of thousands of online stores have been launched with this software!
The Magento story begins in 2017. Roy Rubin launched the first version of this platform earlier this year. At that time, it had some of its most remarkable features: customizable design, flexibility, easy stock management, and so on. For all these reasons, Adobe would buy it in 2018 for $1.4 billion, no less.
Today Magento continues to be one of the best options to launch an online store, without much knowledge of CSS, HTML or other programming languages.
There are two Magento editions but the free (open source) one is enough for starting a drop shipping business. However, it requires strong technical knowledge to develop a Magento drop-shipping website so that you might need to hire Magento developers. In addition, obviously, it costs. In general, you will have to invest from $3,000-5,000 and spend 1-3 months for Magento website development. Contact us to get a detailed quote for your Magento drop shipping web development project.
Pros of Magento – dropshipping platforms :
- Magento is an open source platform. In other words, we could modify the source code as per our requirements and desire, which allows us to customize templates and achieve desired functionality.
- Magento also allows third party integration for various purposes like importing products and much more.
- Magento has a wide range of features that allows us to manage multiple stores, and support multiple locations, multiple language, multiple pricing and multiple currencies.
- It has a large community of users.
- Magento can approximately support up to five hundred thousands of products and thousands of transactions in an hour. It is a notable advantage because you can customize Magento without any constraints.
Cons of Magento – dropshipping platforms :
- The community version of Magento is free, while the enterprise version of Magento costs you more than fifteen thousand dollars approximately.
- Premium Enterprise version of Magento, targeted for large businesses costs you more than fifty thousand dollars approximately for a year.
- It is difficult to find authentic Magento developers.
- It is not easy to switch from another e-commerce platform to Magento because it imports the data at a very slow rate.
- You should use a dedicated server to host Magento. Other normal hosting platforms should not be used to host it.
Dropship Direct offers well over 100,000 items from more than 900 brands. It is free to use, but access to its Premium Wholesale Files information is $37.00/month. This gives you a chance to try it for free, giving you access to its tremendous stock of items. It is more like a directory of suppliers. Here, you pick your item to start with, and then you can demand to have that thing dispatched to your client.Therefore, you do not really need to be in contact with the drop shipper. Dropship Direct’ cataloging features keeps you up-to-date on the latest trends and new products added to its diverse inventory.
Pros of Dropship Direct – dropshipping platforms :
- Registration is completely free. Setting up a membership account on Dropship Direct will cost you absolutely nothing.
- All orders made through Dropship Direct will be delivered blind. This means that there will be absolutely no mention of any kind of your supplier.
- There are 12 main categories and over 80+ sub-categories that customers can choose from. A majority of the items on offer can be considered niche products. For the clever seller, niche products can turn up some very decent profits when marketed correctly.
Cons of Dropship Direct – dropshipping platforms :
- Lacking Research Tools
- Unintuitive Website
- It is unorganized and makes getting to know more about this company and its services a chore rather than a pleasure.
While becoming a Dropship Direct member is free, gaining access to the company’s new PushList data feed technology is not.
Wholesale2B is a directory of dropship suppliers, and an eCommerce inventory and order management system. The directory has more than 100 drop ship companies from the USA and China and over 1 million products. Access to the directory is free. Wholesale2B also provides an automated solution that connects to popular marketplaces and shopping carts to list products synchronize inventory and process orders.
Wholesale2B considers itself a leader in the provision of dropship products content data, tools, and services. They offer over 1.5 million-drop ship products by reputable wholesale suppliers.
Wholesale2b has multiple solutions for selling through different channels but does not provide a one-size-fits-all solution. The website plan offers you the ability to process orders directly through the site without needing to log in to Wholesale2b. Further, you are limited in how you can contact the company.
Search for certain items and categories. When you find something to sell just post it on your site for people to buy from you. Once a customer places an order, the Wholesale 2B site takes a commission and sends the product directly to your customer.
Pros of Wholesale2B – dropshipping platforms :
- Access to 1.5 million products!
- Several plans to choose from. Selective plans if you intend to sell on Amazon, eBay or your own stores.
- Built in eCommerce marketplace integrations with Amazon and eBay.
- Real time integration with Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce.
Cons of Wholesale2B – dropshipping platforms :
- You cannot contact Wholesale2b by phone or email. You can contact only by raising a ticket, which is quite slow.
- Does not offer much when it comes to analyzing your sales and performance of the products you choose to sell.
- Their pricing is quite complex as they have too many plans.
Megagoods is a drop shipper based in Los Angeles, California. This wholesale drop shipper specializes in electronics and has an inventory of only 2,000 products. Despite its low inventory and lack of other features, this is a low-cost option that could be right if you are interested in specializing in certain product categories.
Megagoods has grown steadily and is PCI compliant and EDI compliant. The company is proud of its commitment to providing sound and viable solutions to its customer base. The company aims to provide both high-quality products and high-quality customer service.
With a very limited product line and lack of drop shipping tools, the only good things about Megagoods are its inexpensive subscription fee and a 30-day free trial. However, extra fees that cut from your potential profits, too, outweigh those.
Pros of Megagoods – dropshipping platforms :
- There is a free 30-Day trial. You have ample time to try out Megagoods without being charged.
- There is a cheap subscription. After your first 30 days, your credit card will be charged a minimal fee of $14.99 – lower than most drop shipping companies.
Cons of Megagoods – dropshipping platforms :
- Megagoods’ $1.50 per-order fee and sales tax cut from your profits. Make sure to price accordingly.
- There is a limited product catalog. Megagoods’ limited product line mostly consists of electronics.
- Helpful features like shopping cart integration, inventory alerts, market metrics, and more are nowhere to be found.
- When the only options are telephone and snail mail, urgent problems will have to wait a while before getting resolved.
You will no doubt have access to decent customer support, and the process of using Megagoods is not terribly complicated. You can make money, but with all the fees you will incur with each product you sell, you will have to be perceptive and hard working to be able to make your business profitable and thriving.
Awarded an A+ by the BBB, Sunrise Wholesale is one-drop ship provider that should be on your radar. Founded in 1999, they are a wholesale gift and product distributor. They started out as a wholesale source for non-profit organizations, and then expanded to retailers nationwide.
In recent years, they have added numerous leaders in the merchandising, importing, and drop shipping industries to their list of partners. The company also utilizes military-strength encryption to secure your data and information. Sunrise Wholesale is serious, and it can be the key to your success — if not for a few caveats.
Sunrise Wholesale has some awesome tools that make it easy to manage your drop shipping business. It provides a lot of functionality at a very reasonable price. However, the limited range of products take away from this otherwise great service. It will be difficult, if not impossible, to carve out a niche with the small product selection.
However, it has a smaller inventory than its competitors have. Sunrise Wholesale still offers products in a variety of categories, like electronics and home décor. This drop shipper allows you to export your products, including images and descriptions, to eBay, Amazon and your own website. Sunrise Wholesale has particularly strong features for selling through eBay.
Pros of Sunrise Wholesale – dropshipping platforms :
- Quick and accurate order processing. The Better Business Bureau has recognized service it provides with an A+ award.
- Every account comes with a free eBay Listing Wizard and Research Tool. This makes selling on eBay a cinch.
- You also get access to Amazon Selling and Research Manager. This comes handy if you are just starting out.
Cons of Sunrise Wholesale – dropshipping platforms :
- Restocking fee is high. You will be charged a 20 per cent restocking fee for non-defective products that your customers return.
- Offers about 15,000 products from seven suppliers. This may not be enough for you.
Online since 1996, Wholesale Central is a company based in Bethel, Connecticut. It is a popular B2B service that aims to connect retailers with wholesale suppliers. Wholesale Central or Central wholesalers is an online directory designed to help wholesale buyer’s find wholesale suppliers by following a link to their websites.
The Wholesale Central does not have a great website, but it is a quite decent tool for filtering through categories like clothing, electronics and leather goods. Wholesale Central has over 630,332 items listed with 1000+ trusted wholesale providers.
The drop shippers are listed with details for you to click on and view. When you click through to one of the drop shippers, it sends you to the manufacturer’s website, meaning there are no intermediaries to work though. You will be directly working with manufacturers.
Pros of Wholesale Central – dropshipping platforms :
- You do not need to sign up to use most of what Wholesale Central offers. For the premium service, you simply provide your email and gain immediate access to additional features – at completely zero cost!
- Plenty of search options and a simple design make navigating the Wholesale Central service quick and intuitive.
- Wholesale Central provides various methods of sourcing new products and suppliers. Their entire service is geared towards helping retailers and wholesalers find each other.
- For the retailers, they do not need to register and sign up to get most of product categories and the whole process of finding products on it is free.
- Increase your digital traffic and improve SEO for your company
Cons of Wholesale Central – dropshipping platforms :
- Only 84 suppliers out of 1,000+ suppliers offer drop shipped products.
- Wholesale Central does not offer any automated tools for your business. Most of the work will have to be done manually, or completed by third parties.
- Without email or live chat options, you will have to rely on more conventional means of communication like telephone and snail mail.
- There is no live chat in Wholesale Central. If you have problem, it requires you to leave message by email or give them a phone call, but you cannot guess when the phone line open.
- It has no clear guide to tell you how to sell on it.
While far from being a complete drop-shipping solution, Wholesale Central is still a great supplementary resource for your business that comes at absolutely no cost.
Spocket is for eCommerce merchants looking to sell high-quality dropshipping products on their online store. Drop-shipping products can be low quality and unimpressive that usually is not the kind of reputation you as an eCommerce merchant want to have.
When you sell low-quality products you might be able to convince customers to purchase from you once but when they receive the bad product, they sure will not be coming back to your store for more, which will obviously affect your sales over time as fewer and fewer customers return to your store. That is why selling great products is so important, even when you are dropshipping.
Spocket is a great choice for those just starting out and looking to drop ship products from vetted suppliers. It’s bulk price edit and 1-week delivery times for premium products makes it stand out from the competition.
There is a massive amount of products to choose from, and Spocket allows you to create a curated selection of these items that you neither have to make, fulfill, or ship yourself and yet you get to sell high-quality and in-demand products. This combination makes it more likely that your customers will be impressed with your brand that means they will be more likely to come back for more.
Pros of Spocket – dropshipping platforms :
- Sixty percent of Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US & EU, which is ideal in terms of product quality and shipping times.
- Spocket is available to use, ship, and sell to around the world.
- Products listed in Spocket are in USD. When you add them to your own store, the currency will automatically revert to your Shopify store’s base currency.
- Spocket automatically updates inventory levels in real-time so you are never caught out selling sold-out or discontinued products.
- Choose from a huge range of products to stock your online store shelves with.
- Import Spocket products directly to your Shopify store easily with just a few clicks.
- New suppliers are being added daily so you always have more products to add to your store.
- Use branded invoicing to make each order more on-brand.
- Get started with Spocket easily by signing up to their free plan!
- Spocket works with suppliers to keep margins within 30%-60% that well exceed the typical 15%-45% drop shipping profit margins.
- Test out Spocket suppliers’ product by ordering a sample right from your dashboard.
- Orders from your store are sent automatically to the appropriate Spocket supplier so you do not have to do it manually.
Cons of Spocket – dropshipping platforms :
- Spocket products can be sold on sales channels like Shopify stores, Facebook shops, Instagram, YouTube, blogs, personal websites, and Pinterest but cannot be sold on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wish or Groupon.
- As customs duty and taxes vary from place to place, they are not included in Spocket prices.
- At this time, customized tags, packaging or branding products is not available.
- It is not possible to communicate directly with Spocket suppliers because Spocket has thousands of merchants using their marketplace and it would be difficult for their suppliers to respond to all queries, but if you do ever have a question, you can reach out to Spocket directly.
If you are looking for dropshipping products to sell online, you cannot go wrong with Spocket. They are dedicated to helping merchants build high-quality dropshipping businesses by only working with reliable dropshipping suppliers and creating an environment on their marketplace where merchants and suppliers can thrive together.
It is an automation tool that allows you to either sync the suppliers products with your page (inventory automation) or to sync the entire customer purchase flow so that your orders are automatically placed with your supplier (full automation). Inventory automation is $50/month and full automation is $150/month.
It is founded in 2002, Inventory Source claims to be the “world’s largest and longest-running drop ship data solution provider.” They provide automation tools that make working with over 150+ suppliers a breeze. Moreover, thanks to worry-free, drop-ship feed and order management tools, suppliers have it easy, too.
It is best for Inventory management and dropshipping automation solution that provides small to midsize eCommerce businesses with solutions for vendor onboarding, order processing, sales reporting, and more.
Pros of Inventory Source – dropshipping platforms :
- Inventory Source is 100% free to start. You can create an account and start browsing their supplier directory immediately. This way you can assess which supplier is best to collaborate with before even paying a single dime.
- Inventory Source lets you deal with suppliers directly. It is easier to get access to exclusive brands, volume discounts, specials, and more.
- Inventory Source houses 150+ suppliers and over a million products. In addition, they can also integrate with any supplier outside of their current network.
- Inventory Source automatically uploads products and syncs with your supplier’s inventory. Even better, the platform can also automate tracking and order updates.
- At Inventory Source, intermediaries’ markups are outdated. You get products at a supplier’s prices.
Cons of Inventory Source – dropshipping platforms :
- Some of Inventory Source’s plans only allow you to link one supplier feed to one sales channel. You will need to pay an additional fee though. In addition, that is each time you want to add another integration or sell on various marketplaces!
- For Full Automation subscribers, orders are capped monthly. If you exceed your monthly allotment, you would have to pay an extra fee.
- Unlike many of its competitors, Inventory Source does not offer market research features. This means you will not be able to gauge how popular a product is or how your competition is doing.
Regardless of what you are paying monthly, Inventory Source ensures a smooth dropshipping experience. From easy inventory management to custom integrations, they provide the tools that can take your online store to new heights. It is understood that those who can afford the Full Automation plans will reap the most rewards. Those with small budgets may find extra integrations and order allotments expensive. However, if you can work with the limitations, cheaper plans are still worth looking into.
For $299, you can get a lifetime subscription to this database of wholesalers and drop shippers. Worldwide Brands is a budget-friendly solution for those competing to sell products on Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
Worldwide Brands distinguishes itself with its extensive upper-market wholesale directory of certified drop shippers and its reliable and quick-to-respond support team. The lifetime membership certainly does not hurt either.
Worldwide Brands locates genuine wholesalers who will work with online retailers. Only suppliers who pass a verification process are allowed into their directory. Supplier types include drop shippers, light bulk wholesale, large volume and importers.
Worldwide Brands is for anyone that is capable of selling products online. If we had to narrow it down, it would be the best service for those that are new to eCommerce or those that cannot find products to sell.
WorldWide Brands do deliver on some of these promises and they definitely include everything that they say they offer in some way, shape, or form. You have to do the bulk of the heavy lifting, however, to make your e-commerce platform work and I can confidently tell you this kind of “help” is not worth any more than maybe $29 and certainly not $299.
Cloud-based solution that helps eCommerce businesses find, import, and digitally store products from online platforms including AliExepress or eBay, and ship directly to the customers.
Since Dropified is in the form of a web-based application, you will not have anything to download. In addition, it has a Chrome extension that you can install in your browser and use it for quick access to your store and import products easily. It also has some really convenient and great integrations with other dropshipping websites, such as WooCommerce and Shopify, which allows you to integrate your stores easily if they are present on these platforms.
Dropified is a dropshipping tool that allows businesses to locate, import & add profitable products into the online stores from other eCommerce platforms.
Dropified is an impressive dropshipping app with a host of features that will make it easier to run a dropshipping business like 1-click order, pricing automation rules and automatic inventory updates, it is easy to see this app has become very popular amongst eCommerce dropshippers. Dropified is a viable alternative to AliDropship and Oberlo, they provide good support and their new 60-day challenge is an upgrade to their previous training guides.
AliExpress is Alibaba’s online retailer and a popular drop shipping service worldwide. A Chinese online sales platform, AliExpress offers incredibly low prices on many products. On their website, you will find lots of user reviews and analytics that are super useful during the product research phase.
You do not need an established business entity before starting your online store. You control your margins. In addition, there is limited investment upfront. You can get up and running free in literally under an hour with access to millions of products. AliExpress dropshipping is possible even without contacting suppliers.
Because AliExpress is best for small order quantities and finding samples of items, it can be a low-risk option for testing out product ideas without a ton of investment.
The Alibaba Group that is one of the largest eCommerce companies in the world owns AliExpress. Whereas Alibaba caters to businesses, AliExpress was launched in 2010 to serve as an online company selling Chinese products direct to consumers. However, AliExpress does not carry its own products. Instead, AliExpress is a marketplace that allows independent small businesses and factories in China to sell directly to individual customers worldwide.
It is also interesting to note that mainland Chinese citizens cannot purchase products directly from AliExpress. Instead, native Chinese citizens must shop on a completely separate marketplace.
In any case, the closest, comparable marketplace to AliExpress is Ebay. In addition, like Ebay, AliExpress offers a huge variety of products that span pretty much anything you can think of. Because AliExpress is based in China where the cost of labor is so low, products on AliExpress tend to be significantly cheaper than anywhere else in the world including the US.
DHGate a good site to find low priced goods from China. Despite the low prices, it is a legitimate site and a great source of both wholesale goods and cheap one off purchases. There are millions of products in a range of niches and there are tools that are there to help you filter the good suppliers from the bad.
You can easily see how reliable a seller is, how good their products are and how fast their shipping is from reviews on the DHGate site – like on eBay but much more detailed. DHGate has the lowest priced goods, especially if you buy in bulk – for which there are also larger discount coupons available. Most importantly, there are no minimum orders – so you can buy just single units if you want to.
Modalyst is a business-to-business (B2B) marketplace that connects suppliers and merchants together to create an easier product sourcing process. Their focus is to curate a vast selection of premium products with fast shipping to the US, Europe, and other major markets around the globe. These curation standards help make sourcing drop-shipping products easier for merchants who use Modalyst because they can spend less time searching for the right products and more time building a great eCommerce store.
Modalyst connects online stores directly to millions of products and suppliers, including Made-in-America brands, luxury international labels, and handmade, unique designers. Modalyst is the only drop-shipping platform with automation offering brand names that are delivered to your US customer within three business days, guaranteed.
Modalyst helps automate the product sourcing and dropshipping process for merchants no matter what kind of product you are looking for. Their vetted selection of suppliers stock both fashion and non-fashion products that can be added to your digital store shelves within one click. Modalyst’s suppliers also provide merchants with product images, descriptions, and prices so merchants can quickly add products to their store without any fuss.
Modalyst is available to eCommerce stores of all sizes, whether you are just starting out or you are looking to scale your existing business. Since there are no upfront inventory purchases required, the costs to start up a store with products sourced from Modalyst are low, and the risk of missing profit is low as well. This means you can add products to your new store without worrying whether they will sell, and you can add products to your existing store without tying up your capital.
From the startup store looking to build a niche and get to market fast to the established e-commerce business testing demand for a new category, Modalyst has something for everyone.
With so many dropshipping websites listed, you have many choices now. Many newbies tested little but they want to make tons of money. That is incredible. If you do not invest much money, time and energy should be in demand. Not everyone would do this work, so you have a chance now.